CBWC is a member of the NYCE, STAR and CIRRUS networks.
- Main Office - 132 South Harris Street
- Sandersville Branch Office - 818 South Harris Street
- Statesboro Branch Office- 425 Commerce DR
Enjoy convenient purchasing power by using a CBWC Debit Card. With a debit card, you can
- Pay for purchases at places that have agreed to accept VISA debit cards including catalog and telephone purchases
- Withdraw cash from your checking account or savings account
CBWC Action Line is a 24-hour automated telephone bank information system that allows you to obtain valuable account information 7 days a week. Call and get such information as the following:
- Your account balance in checking and savings accounts
- Specific information on checks, deposits, and withdrawals
- CD's account balance, maturity date and accrued interest
- Loan balance, interest rate, per diem rate, and payoff
- Make account transfers and loan payments
- To access the Citizens Bank Action Line, Dial (478) 552-9282 for Sandersville, and (912)-764-5892 for Statesboro
INTERNET BANKING & BILLPAY
Enjoy convenient, secure, 24-hour Internet Banking from the privacy of your home. Use Internet Banking to:
Applications are available at both bank locations or Click Here to enroll online. Add extra convenience to your Internet Banking experience by enrolling in our Billpay option. With Billpay, Internet Banking customers can pay their bills online. No writing checks, addressing envelopes, or buying stamps.
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make or schedule loan payments
- Make or schedule Credit Card payments
- Order checks
- Request Stop Payments
Enjoy the convenience of receiving your statement electronically. No waiting on the mail, and no added paper to file. You can enroll from within Internet Banking or Commercial Cash Management. Call one of our convenient locations for additional information.
CREDIT CARDS (VISA, VISA GOLD, MASTERCARD, MASTERCARD GOLD)
When you use the CBWC Credit Card for the purchase of goods or services, the following benefits are available:
Travel Accident Insurance
You are automatically covered by accidental death and dismemberment protection when traveling by any common carrier worldwide.
Call toll-free 24 hours per day for these travel reservations:
- hotel / motel accommodations
- rental car arrangements
- airlines, trains, or cruises
You are guaranteed special savings on auto rental rates at Avis, Hertz, and National.
Dividends are yours whenever you use the Travel Reservations service.
You have emergency cash available, up to $500.00, if you are stranded without cash.
Cardholder Vantage Point
A quarterly newsletter will come to you with your card statement.
This program entitles you to savings on most eyewear products.
You will receive a combination of savings and features you won't find in any other card, and all through a single toll-free number!
Additional Visa Gold Benefits
- Auto rental Insurance (CDW)
- Warranty Manager Service
- Gold Travel Assistance Services
Additional Gold MasterCard Benefits
- Auto rental Insurance (CDW)
- MasterCard Emergency Services
Enjoy the convenience of making your deposits from your desk, without having to make a trip to the bank. Funds clear electronically, and you will especially enjoy the enhanced research and reporting capabilities.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERS
In order to provide more convenient banking services for commercial customers, Citizens Bank now offers ACH origination, an electronic system that debits one account while depositing money into another account, with one computerized transaction.
Examples of ACH transactions include direct deposit of payroll and automatic debits, such as payment of insurance premiums. ACH Origination is not only convenient but also serves as an accounting asset for commercial customers.
What ACH Origination can do for your company:
For more information concerning CBWC Commercial ACH Origination Program and what it can do for you and your company, contact a member of our Electronic Banking Department at (478) 552-5116 or through email at email@example.com
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase efficiency
- Improve funds availability
- Provide benefits for employees or customers
Send and receive wired funds via the FedLine. Just provide CBWC with a bank routing number and account number, Beneficiary name, address, social security number, and account number when applicable.
Domestic Wire Fee: Incoming - $20.00 Outgoing - $20.00
International Wire Fee: Incoming - $25.00 Outgoing - $25.00
Elevate your cash management program to a more efficient level by enrolling in our automatic transfer or sweep accounting program. With this program, you can:
For more information concerning our sweep accounting program, contact a member of our Electronic Banking department at (478) 552-5116 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer excess funds to an interest bearing account
- Receive overdraft protection for highly transacted accounts
- Use funds on an as needed basis so that greater yields can be earned
- Process accounts payable automatically on a scheduled basis
CBWC provides three easy ways to make your TT&L payments.
For more information concerning our cash management program, contact a member of our Electronic Banking department at (478) 552-5116 or through email at email@example.com
- Using CBWC cash management program, initiate a or schedule a recurring tax payment which settles as an ACH debit in the account of your choice
- TT&L Credit: bring a check, your Tax ID#, Tax Type, and Tax Period to the bank and customer service will wire your funds to the IRS
- TT&L Debit: Customer calls the IRS's tele-automation number to initiate payment. Then the IRS automatically debits your account at CBWC via ACH